Friday, December 11, 2009

Meadow's Birthday

Yesterday Meadow turned 5! When she woke up in the morning she said, "I don't like 4 anymore, 'cuz now I'm 5!" And this is what she decided to wear for the occasion: a ballet tutu, fairy skirt and wings, 2 other skirts, and velour pants. Very Meadow indeed!
Since her kid party isn't till tomorrow, one of the special things we did was paint each other's nails! (Can you believe how girly I'm getting?!) They're a mixture of 3 different colors of course.
Later on, we had a family party at the Cooke's house, because there was Singing Tree rehearsal that night. Meadow has been hoping for (and thoroughly expecting) a mermaid for her birthday, and was very excited when she opened one!It was a fun day! I can't believe how fast 5 years went, and life shows no signs of slowing down any time soon! Yikes!

3 comments:

sixwickerts said...

Wow! Happy Birthday Meadow! I love that you are turning your Mom into a girlie girl!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to Meadow!

Auntie Christy said...

Those are super cute pics Rodent!!! :) NICE! I can't BELIEVE she's 5!!!! :) yes- you are VERY girly now! time to get out the makeup bag again!