Monday, September 24, 2007

Well Ugh.

I just had a Drs. appointment, and it seems things are not progressing!!! I think my body doesn't know how to go into labor on it's own. I was induced for the other two, and I'm now scheduled for induction on Sunday. Sept. 30th. That's actually the next interesting date I was hoping for because then our kids birthdays would be on the 10th. 20th, and 30th! I feel better than ever, so I guess I don't mind waiting....as long as Spud doesn't end up being a 9 or 10 pounder! Yikes!!

UPDATE: My inducing date has been moved up to Thursday, the 27th! So I guess we'll be seeing Spud in two days! Tomorrow is a full moon, which is supposed to make everyone who is due go into labor, so it may be even earlier! Hopefully they won't run out of room! There's only 5 rooms, and 7 or 8 people due by the end of September!

3 comments:

the Miller's said...

OHHH Caren.....this is one of the hardest parts of pregnancy don't you think? All of my thoughts are with you....just enjoy these last few moments with Meadow and Logan...life will never be the same! (I mean that in a good way)

Da Baums said...

Caren - I just got home from my dr's appointment and they told me the same thing - no progress :( So I have another appointment on Friday and we will make a decision then whether to induce or not. I am praying tomorrow's full moon will send us in to labor, because I really don't want to be induced!!!

Anonymous said...

That would be something; you both had the same due date now to see if you both really do deliver on the same day!

P:S: I hope you each get your own room!