Saturday, September 22, 2007

Last day of Summer

Today is Spud's due date, but a grand appearance is not looking likely. We went for a nice walk today, which caused some good contractions, but when I stopped, they stopped! Meadow wore her new rain boots and enjoyed splashing in every single puddle along the way! Maybe Spud will come out tomorrow, the first day of Autumn. What do you think of the name Autumn Rain? Maybe if it's tomorrow we should switch to that name instead of Ashlen. What's better?

6 comments:

Jennifer Caskey said...

I like Autumn!

Da Baums said...

I have always liked the name Autumn.

P.S. no baby action here either ;( We even went fishing this morning and jumped some big waves on the way back but to my dismay no baby yet...

Becky said...

Yes, Autumn is nice! It goes well with your nature theme.

sixwickerts said...

I like Ashlen better. I think you are pretty convinced it is a girl.... :) Please have it before your shower though!!

the Miller's said...

I like Autumn too! I think it goes good with Meadow!

Unknown said...

I think thats pretty. :) Hope the labor goes quickly for you. My sister Katie had her little boy on Wednesday. He was 7 lbs 15oz. She was only in labor for a couple hours. They are still working on a name themselves!