Friday, September 21, 2007

Patience, Patience


Well, no Spud yet. I've decided to stop being inpatient, and just enjoy these last few days with two kids, a nice predictable schedule, fairly easy shopping trips, quiet evenings, and somewhat restful nights (if I find a comfortable position)! I actually have felt better this week than I've felt in months! -More energy, and my sciatic nerve pain is mostly gone! (It's a nerve in the lower back that gets pressed on by the baby, causing sharp back and pelvic pains). Maybe Spud just wants to be punctual, and will be born tomorrow on the due date! This is just a cute picture of the highlight of shopping at A&P...saying hi to the cheetah! As soon as we drive into the parking lot, Logan starts saying "Cheetah! Cheetah! Cheetah!"

4 comments:

Da Baums said...

Caren - I was thinking today that I have felt much better yesterday and today then I have felt for the past 2 weeks! Weird that you are feeling the same. Anyday girl...see you at the hospital tomorrow hopefully! :)

sixwickerts said...

Wouldn;t it be fun if you both did go in at the same time!! That would be too wierd :)

Jeremy & Olivia said...

Isn't "feeling better than ever" one of the signs of near delivery? Having had no children of my own, I wouldn't know...

Anonymous said...

Relaxing and enjoying these last few days is a great idea! The "Cheeta" thing is really funny; I'm glad you documented it on film. I wonder how many other moms take photos of their children in the grocery store ...