Saturday, September 01, 2007

It's September now

Thanks for all the baby bets! I'll try to think of a good prize for the winner! Dirty Diaper Duty perhaps?
I have good news to report: Meadow is finally potty trained!!! This last week she just started doing it all by herself! We've even done some diaper-less trips to town, and she's used the public bathrooms! She doesn't stay dry through the night yet, but hopefully soon. It's probably not that exciting for most of you, but I'm just so relieved that it happened before Spud's arrival that I have to tell all readers of our blog! Logan has shown quite an interest in it too! He just needs to learn that the toilet isn't a fun splashing bowl! At Walmart the other day Meadow picked out some new Tinkerbell underwear, and Logan cried and cried sadly saying "ingabell, ingabell" when I wouldn't get him some too! I got him some nice boy ones, but that wasn't what he wanted! (He needs a brother!) :)

5 comments:

~Stew~Becky~Petal~Sawyer~Finn ~ said...

Congratulations on the potty training! That is so great. I love the tinkerbell story. :)

Becky

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more - he does need a brother!!!

Veta said...

Well be glad Meadow is the older child. Kaylin tries to imitate her brothers who stand at the toilet. She doesn't quite have it figured out that she doesn't have the same equipment and that standing is not going to work for her.

Anonymous said...

That's funny, Veta! Caren, that's a great shot of you and Kristi. You look riper, lower, closer to delivery .. so I'm guessing Spud comes first, followed closely by baby Baum. WHen's the next full moon?

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious!!!! Nicely done Rodent! :)