Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Our New Van!

What a busy day! This morning, after getting excused from the jury, I had no idea we would be buying a van, but after 3 hours of negotiating with the dealers at Skinner's, we did! We just decided to get one locally so we don't have to pay $700 to have one shipped. It's a 2005 Chevy Uplander, which is one of the vans we liked during our searchings in Seattle. It's not blue, as my "dream van" would have been, (Yeah, I know..I'm not cool), but it's a nice brown color and has a DVD player, and a built-in child seat, and power opening doors. It's nice.We even got them to throw in 2 little monkeys wearing Chevy shirts for the kids!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congrats!! Can't wait to see it!!!

Da Baums said...

That is the coolest soccer mom van I have seen. It looks more like an suv than a van :) I like the color too, it is about the same as my Trailblazer! I want power doors though. That is cool!

Derek Linder said...

Sweet ride! The "soccer mom" Jetta just didn't cut it! LOL...anyway, congrats you guys.

sixwickerts said...

Way cooler than a typical "mini van"!!! I love it. Now I want a new car :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Ro..... that is awesome! super cute pics of the kids as well!


-buffy

Anonymous said...

It's super comfy inside, roomier than our Grand Caravan, and rides really nicely. Can we borrow it for our next road trip? -gmajohn