Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Here's Spud!



I had my first ultrasound today! Spud was kicking and turning and wiggling all over! I'm actually a little farther along than we thought- 13 1/2 weeks, making my new due date Sept. 22! (Is that the same as Kristi's?) Spud weighs 3 oz. and is about 7 centimeters long-just the body not including legs. The bottom pic shows Spud's feet hanging down, and part of the umbilical cord. The other pic is pretty obvious- but it looks like Spud has an alien eye! I'm not sure what that is, but it's probably showing part of the inside of the head. The heart rate was 163, making me think it's a girl, but Matthew thinks he saw otherwise! We're not going to find out- we like guessing!

2 comments:

~Stew~Becky~Petal~Sawyer~Finn ~ said...

So cute already! It is neat you are waiting to find out the gender . . . I don't think I could do it! Glad to hear you are doing well.

Becky

David, Jenn, and Abby said...

HE'S so cute! My guess is boy. I think your pretty close to Kristi. How fun!