Friday, June 23, 2006


Two cute kids in their sleep sacks. Meadow has her Bible on her lap ready to read it to Logan like a good big sister.

We like to know who is reading our blog so here's a random question that you can comment on, for those of you who don't know what to say or are sick of always saying "cute pics": If you won an all expense paid trip with nice accommodations to one of the following destinations, which one would you choose? (ONLY one) or none of them.
1. Spain
2. Antarctica (on a ship)
3. Tahiti
4.Seychelles
5.Japan

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Antarctica. Cute kids too!

sixwickerts said...

Either Tahiti or the Seychelles!! Somewhere, very sunny & very warm :)

Karen said...

Oh, I would have to say Japan, I would like to try their food!

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid I'd have to go with one not on the list...Ketchikan, Alaska. I miss you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Grandma cooke

Seychelles, the kids are more than cute they are beautiful and we are so blessed to have you in Ketchikan.

Da Baums said...

Kristi says - Tahiti! I am with Helen on this one - definitely somewhere warm and sunny! Jeremy's answer is anywhere he can kill stuff!

Unknown said...

Hi, I have now reached the age of 80 1/2 and have no desire or ability to travel anymore.
I have a husband, 82 in 2 weeks, who still wants to travel, but
after 61 years he is content to stay at home because he knows I am better off at home.
Does that answer your question of where would I go??
Love doesn't have to go anywhere.
Betty G

Unknown said...

Thanks I did enjoy reading Becky's blog. And the pictures are wonderful. Beautiful country.
She's seems to be a busy but delightful girl.
Betty G

Anonymous said...

Tahiti and we don't get tired of saying "cute pictures", keep them coming!

Anonymous said...

I would pick Antarctica! :) I would love seeing the wildlife there!

Jennifer Caskey said...

Definitely Spain.