Thursday, April 06, 2006

Our deck!



On Monday Matthew started the first phase of our deck. It's an extention of our entrance. Eventually (SOON!) the deck will go around the back of our house, then will be a huge, inviting, sunny, expanse in front of where I park my car. (Well, the sunny part might not always work out.) We also plan to build a fire pit. So, on nice evenings in the summer everyone (who leaves comments) can come over to roast things and visit while our kids will hopefully sleep!

5 comments:

Becky said...

I am leaving a comment so I can come and roast things at your fire pit! Your deck frame-up looks very nice. Almost as nice as David's fence!

Anonymous said...

Me too. However, your kids will be playing with the fire just like you did!

Anonymous said...

Wow Matthew! It looks great! :)
Way to gooooooo....

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to some gatherings on your deck, roasting "things" ... that should be very interesting!

Anonymous said...

Mike and I too it sounds like the life of Riley. Hope we can really get it finished for you.